So I've made it working, you'll have to follow these easy steps:
- First you'll have to create a workdays calendar (Project -> Change Working Time). Click on 'Create New Calendar', name it how you want, and make sure it makes a copy of 'Standard'.
- Once the calendar is created, click on a day of the week (like Monday), go to Work Weeks, click on default and hit 'Details'. If you want that workday to recur every week, you can leave it 'Set day(s) to these specific working times' (you'll have to set a from and to working hours, 8:00 to 9:00 will do), if you don't set 'Set days to nonworking time' (will not recur).
- Hit 'OK' after setting the days, In my example I only have Thursday, Friday and Sunday as working times.
- Create a recurring task from 'Task', set 'Daily' and don't forget to set the calendar you created.
- You'll see only the days you've set in calendar, I think it also syncs up, which is great!
I hope this helped you, don't forget to save this blog for more awesome posts ;-)