So I've made it working, you'll have to follow these easy steps:
- First you'll have to create a workdays calendar (Project -> Change Working Time). Click on 'Create New Calendar', name it how you want, and make sure it makes a copy of 'Standard'.
- Once the calendar is created, click on a day of the week (like Monday), go to Work Weeks, click on default and hit 'Details'. If you want that workday to recur every week, you can leave it 'Set day(s) to these specific working times' (you'll have to set a from and to working hours, 8:00 to 9:00 will do), if you don't set 'Set days to nonworking time' (will not recur).
- Hit 'OK' after setting the days, In my example I only have Thursday, Friday and Sunday as working times.
- Create a recurring task from 'Task', set 'Daily' and don't forget to set the calendar you created.
- You'll see only the days you've set in calendar, I think it also syncs up, which is great!
I hope this helped you, don't forget to save this blog for more awesome posts ;-)
MSP (Microsoft Project) is a powerful project management tool that is widely used by organizations of all sizes to manage and track their projects effectively. However, to use this tool to its full potential, it is essential to receive proper training. This is where MSP MS Project Training Course in Noida, APTRON comes in.ReplyDelete
APTRON is the best MSP MSP MS Project Training Course in Gurgaon. First and foremost, the institute has a team of highly experienced and certified trainers who have years of experience in using MSP for managing complex projects. These trainers use a practical, hands-on approach to teach students how to use MSP, which makes the learning process more effective and engaging.ReplyDelete
APTRON is the best MSP MS Project Training Course in Delhi is its state-of-the-art infrastructure. The institute has well-equipped classrooms and labs that are equipped with the latest technology and software. This ensures that students have access to all the tools they need to learn MSP effectively.ReplyDelete